A Virgin on Virgin question...

trippingpara

I apologize if this turns out to be a stupid question, but this will be our first cruise on Virgin (after a plethora of cruises on the Big 3) and I'm a bit stupefied on finding when the ship (Brilliant Lady) will leave port each day.  I can see when we depart the home port (San Juan) and can see when we arrive at each port, just not when we leave.  Is this normal for Virgin or am I just being daffy and missing that info somewhere?  I'm trying to gather how much time we'll have in our ports and that is a rather tasty tidbit of info!  Thanks, cheers!

I had the same problem figured out actual times in port on my first VV sailing, so not a stupid question at all!  For my Brilliant sailing in Feb 2024, I can find the port arrival and departure times only if I navigate the website as if I'm making a new booking, finding my particular sailing, and then clicking "View Details."  The times do NOT appear when you go to the Manage Booking section for your particular sailing, or at least in my case they do not.  So I've just taken a screenshot of the View Details page as if I'm making a new booking so I don't have to do that each time I forget or am wondering.  

This is one of my criticisms, it shouldn't take that much effort to find the port times for an existing booking.  But, like you, maybe I'm missing something else? 🤷‍♀️😆

Well I'll be (bleep), that worked!  Makes absolutely no sense at all, but hey who am I to argue!  Sir Branson and his team seem to be pretty smart cats, so I'm sure they had their reasoning to omit that incredibly useful piece of information from our voyage details.

5 hours ago, trippingpara said:

I apologize if this turns out to be a stupid question, but this will be our first cruise on Virgin (after a plethora of cruises on the Big 3) and I'm a bit stupefied on finding when the ship (Brilliant Lady) will leave port each day.  I can see when we depart the home port (San Juan) and can see when we arrive at each port, just not when we leave.  Is this normal for Virgin or am I just being daffy and missing that info somewhere?  I'm trying to gather how much time we'll have in our ports and that is a rather tasty tidbit of info!  Thanks, cheers!

Which cruise? I have this screenshot I took (I think from the VV website) for the New Years Eve cruise. It shows the times. 

image.thumb.jpeg.dbef3081ed8fd8752fb94e54294589f1.jpeg