Ordering flowers for a stateroom?

Tinknock50

9 hours ago, Notalotofinfo said:

I have ordered flowers for April 8 and 15. Call Celebrity they will order them thru the ship. Will be charged thru your shipboard account. Pain in the butt to have to call them.  

Sounds good to do it that way, but I still wish I could see pictures so I know what I am buying.

24 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

Sounds good to do it that way, but I still wish I could see pictures so I know what I am buying.

I know but….. Celebrity says, we’ll give you what we want and you’ll like it!!!

I already ordered for May so now I have to call for December?  It’s summer in South America.  They should have flowers everywhere.

Our first cruise 10 years ago happened to be over Valentine’s Day. I ordered flowers then and for all 20 or so cruises since then. Have always used the Bon Voyage Gift option, most recently for last December (Solstice) and this coming June (Infinity). Also have used that option a few times to preorder wines.

Stan

18 minutes ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Our first cruise 10 years ago happened to be over Valentine’s Day. I ordered flowers then and for all 20 or so cruises since then. Have always used the Bon Voyage Gift option, most recently for last December (Solstice) and this coming June (Infinity). Also have used that option a few times to preorder wines.

Stan

So you ordered so many flowers that there are none left for the rest of us?  Tell me I’m wrong!  😭

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 6:14 AM, aring75 said:

We ordered flowers and have received a confirmation email and nothing to suggest cancellation or refund. 

We board on April 15, so I will let you know what happens. 

Just wanted to update from earlier. I ordered flowers for our stateroom on the Solstice April 15th sailing. I placed the order on March 17th, got a confirmation on March 18th, and they were delivered the morning of Day 2 (today).

I’m pleased with the arrangement. They look vibrant and quite a few blooms aren’t even open yet. They will likely last for the entire B2B (14 days).

While it’s probable that the flower delivery is being discontinued, it would seem that they are fulfilling orders which have already been placed. 

IMG_0972.thumb.jpeg.d6698b14248380f54b165a90f398c0d1.jpeg

2 hours ago, aring75 said:

Just wanted to update from earlier. I ordered flowers for our stateroom on the Solstice April 15th sailing. I placed the order on March 17th, got a confirmation on March 18th, and they were delivered the morning of Day 2 (today).

I’m pleased with the arrangement. They look vibrant and quite a few blooms aren’t even open yet. They will likely last for the entire B2B (14 days).

While it’s probable that the flower delivery is being discontinued, it would seem that they are fulfilling orders which have already been placed. 

IMG_0972.thumb.jpeg.d6698b14248380f54b165a90f398c0d1.jpeg

Very nice. May I ask how much they cost?

20 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

Very nice. May I ask how much they cost?

Of course. I believe it was called “Springtime Bouquet” (or something like that) and the total was $55.

From the table to the very top of the flowers it probably stands around 14” tall. And is about 10-12” in diameter. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Update/correction on my earlier post. If I did in fact make a flower order for our June 2023, I cannot find any record of it. Nor can I find the option on Bon Voyage pages. I must concede that the flowers are no more. 
Stan

5 years ago I stayed at a hotel before an NCL cruise.  I ordered flowers for just a few days.  When we checked out they said keep them vase and all.  But it was a bit too heavy with our other luggage.

If I can’t order flowers this time for our Celebrity December South America cruise I may do this again, but take them with me this time.

6 hours ago, aring75 said:

Of course. I believe it was called “Springtime Bouquet” (or something like that) and the total was $55.

From the table to the very top of the flowers it probably stands around 14” tall. And is about 10-12” in diameter. Hope this helps!

It does help. Thanks!

we are hopeful the flower option will come back.. . The  springtime arrangement shown is a perfect size for the niche in IV cabins ( Ascent)... esp with the drab Hoppen decor!  

Do Cap Club members still get a tiny vase with flowers??

we will call... we also  have had no luck still with spa apprs or kerastase

4 hours ago, hcat said:

Do Cap Club members still get a tiny vase with flowers??

Yes! We received ours the evening of the first chic night. It’s a small bud vase with a single red rose and a spray of baby’s breath. It still serves to help brighten up the room even though it’s a small arrangement. 

We have the larger bouquet on the table in front of the sofa, and placed the rose on the desk in front of the mirror. Looks nice!

• 7 months later...

I asked Celebrity this exact question and their reply was, "Unfortunately we are no longer offering flowers for purchase. I am sorry for this and know that it is disappointing."  I'll say!  I've had flowers for my wife in the cabin prior to sailing for each of the 15 cruises we've sailed together.  Why discontinue something so simple?

44 minutes ago, Gr8Cruiser123 said:

I asked Celebrity this exact question and their reply was, "Unfortunately we are no longer offering flowers for purchase. I am sorry for this and know that it is disappointing."  I'll say!  I've had flowers for my wife in the cabin prior to sailing for each of the 15 cruises we've sailed together.  Why discontinue something so simple?

I know.  I really liked the flowers.  Apparently some cabins on newer ships have fake flowers by Kelly Hoppen.  Maybe just the suites?