Great Service from Celebrity Cruises Phone Help

marshacruises

We just got off the phone with Jane at Celebrity Cruises Help.  She was professional, friendly, understood our problem (my husband did not have the correct number of points and was in the wrong tier for his Captain's Club status), and knew how to get the problem resolved.  She also apologized for our having the problem, and offered a "gift" for our scheduled cruise in two weeks.  So many times, frustrating problems come up and we have to spend a lot of time on the phone or sending emails to get them corrected.  This time, Jane was able to fix the problem quickly.  Just wanted to put a positive post up.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

So glad you got your points taken care of. What is Celebrity Cruises Help? Is that the same as Captains Club? We're also showing a point difference between my DW and my accounts and I was wondering how to get it resolved.

4 hours ago, STLCRUISIN said:

So glad you got your points taken care of. What is Celebrity Cruises Help? Is that the same as Captains Club? We're also showing a point difference between my DW and my accounts and I was wondering how to get it resolved.

We just called a number listed on the Celebrity website and chose the "Captain's Club" option.  We called 1-844-418-6824.  I should point out that we are in the USA, don't know about calling them from other countries.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, marshacruises said:

We just got off the phone with Jane at Celebrity Cruises Help.  She was professional, friendly, understood our problem (my husband did not have the correct number of points and was in the wrong tier for his Captain's Club status), and knew how to get the problem resolved.  She also apologized for our having the problem, and offered a "gift" for our scheduled cruise in two weeks.  So many times, frustrating problems come up and we have to spend a lot of time on the phone or sending emails to get them corrected.  This time, Jane was able to fix the problem quickly.  Just wanted to put a positive post up.  

Glad to read this.  What was the gift, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, NutsAboutGolf, it was OBC of $100.  

I posted this just in case anyone else had points problems, and were trying to decide how to get them resolved.  Glad I could be of some help.  

Edited by marshacruises
  • Thanks 1