Celebrity Silhouette 10 Night Eastern Caribbean Photo Review - March 13, 2023

Marvy Mare

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 12:29 PM, Bimmer09 said:

Maris, we snagged a Sunset (Aft) Verandah on the Apex for our June 6 Iceland cruise. We would not have sailed if only "Infinite Verandahs" were available. We passed on the pricy upgrade to suites offer as the Retreat isn't likely to be a good place in cold weather. We do love Luminae and Blu but want to try the new restaurants and have a booking for dinner in Eden which was charged to us 5 months before we sit down to eat it as were all our excursions. The X money grab.

Loving your review so keep it coming!

Norris

Hi there - we are leaving on June 6 for the apex and have a SV cabin. Wondering if you could share how your trip was weather-wise and how much time you could actually spend on the balcony? I know every year is different but we have a bunch of sea days from AMS to Iceland then between Ireland and UK.

thanks!

59 minutes ago, tinaincc said:

Hi there - we are leaving on June 6 for the apex and have a SV cabin. Wondering if you could share how your trip was weather-wise and how much time you could actually spend on the balcony? I know every year is different but we have a bunch of sea days from AMS to Iceland then between Ireland and UK.

thanks!

Hi, I'll be writing a photo/vieo review of our trip but it won't be starting until I get back on June 21. Are you sailing on the 18th when Apex returns to Rotterdam?

Norris

Just now, Bimmer09 said:

Hi, I'll be writing a photo/vieo review of our trip but it won't be starting until I get back on June 21. Are you sailing on the 18th when Apex returns to Rotterdam?

Norris

Sorry - I thought you went last June. We are on the June 6th out of Rotterdam. We also have a sunset veranda. We are a group of 7 and we have 3 SVs and one single infinite veranda cabins.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tinaincc said:

thanks!

Norris/Bimmer does the best cruise reviews. Watch for it later in June. 

Maris

• Thanks 1