DH and I have different boarding times

Sea Monster 2

We just realized that we have different boarding times for an imminent cruise out of NYC.  We are in the Haven and both Platinum— if we show up at his earlier time, will they let us both board?  Otherwise, any recommendations for where I can go have a coffee near the port while I send him ahead with all of our luggage?? 🤪

4 minutes ago, Sea Monster 2 said:

We just realized that we have different boarding times for an imminent cruise out of NYC.  We are in the Haven and both Platinum— if we show up at his earlier time, will they let us both board?  Otherwise, any recommendations for where I can go have a coffee near the port while I send him ahead with all of our luggage?? 🤪

You don't have different boarding times.  You have different terminal arrival times.  And, they haven't checked them for years.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sea Monster 2 said:

Neither of you have boarding times.  You have check in times.  Different animal.  Just check in together.