Not able to double Cruise-Next ?

lyannea

So I tried to book 2 7-day Balcony cabins and haven't had any problems using 2 cruise-next coupons, until today.

Did something change during the Covid years ?- it's my first cruise back.

The first cruise 5/10-5/17 , the gal said that she could use two Cruise Next.

The second cruise 5/17-5/24, the gal said that the system wouldn't allow her to and that I'd have to use a 50% off coupon, making the cruise $100 more than if I had used 2 Cruise-Next coupons.

So I cancelled, till I can understand it more.

Anyone have a clue ?

Tanks!  Lyannea

1 hour ago, julig22 said:

Double up is currently only applicable to cruises out 4 months or more.

image.png.3d79bbcf781efdfaba832bfb334c0407.png

Thanks again, When I was buying Cruise Next coupons way before Covid years, the only restriction that I was aware of is that they could be doubled  for any booking  7+day and a balcomy or higher. and I used quite a few before covid. 

16 hours ago, julig22 said:

Double up is currently only applicable to cruises out 4 months or more.

image.png.3d79bbcf781efdfaba832bfb334c0407.png

Thanks for posting that.  I guess the four month deadline is the same as saying any cruise that hasn't reached final payment date.  I recently used my first two CN and plan to load up on my upcoming B2B.

18 hours ago, lyannea said:

Thanks again, When I was buying Cruise Next coupons way before Covid years, the only restriction that I was aware of is that they could be doubled  for any booking  7+day and a balcomy or higher. and I used quite a few before covid. 

From memory it used to be a sailing at least 6 months out. 
I’ve only ever managed to get the double up once and that was shortly after the resumption when they were trying every promo possible to get folks back cruising. I usually book a studio and they are very rarely eligible for the double up coupons or even double points promos. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eileeshb said:

From memory it used to be a sailing at least 6 months out. 
I’ve only ever managed to get the double up once and that was shortly after the resumption when they were trying every promo possible to get folks back cruising. I usually book a studio and they are very rarely eligible for the double up coupons or even double points promos. 

"Double Up" when in effect, has been balcony or above, 6 months out for quite some time.  With a few additional specials now and then, either changing to any category and/or timing.  In December/January they actually allowed 3 for balcony and above.

• Like 1