Frustrated with Check-in

jinpasco

We have been trying to add a card and keep getting " invalid number ". We tried on the app, on a laptop and on the desktop. Our TA tried. She even called Princess and they said it " must be the credit card company's fault". At this point may just leave it and let them do it at embarkation. Any idea on what we are doing wrong ? 

Not sure what is happening.  Have you used the credit card before.  I would call the credit card company and just have them check your card to ensure everything is in order with it before you just show up at embarktion and it still doesnt work.

This happens frequently.  Do not fret over this issue.  It’s occurred since the restart.  Just show your card when you get there. 

Unfortunately, it may prevent you from getting into the Green lane.  As long as one member can enter card, that person can get arrival time. They can temporarily check their authorize user box to clear you.  

All good with the expiration date. We travel in 2023 and card good until 2025.  It's the travel card we have used for our trip just 2 weeks ago on the Emerald. I checked this morning again and it's under "shoreside" so I tried deleting it from.there and put in  ship, no luck. I tried deleting, no luck , it keeps coming back to shoreside. I tried making it  the default. No luck. I

We have until Aug so I will wait a bit and try to call in a month or so. We usually don't wind up having to use that card after sailing so maybe try another card to fill the space, who knows. The app is awful, but we all know that. Thanks for the help everyone.

3 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

This happens frequently.  Do not fret over this issue.  It’s occurred since the restart.  Just show your card when you get there. 

Unfortunately, it may prevent you from getting into the Green lane.  As long as one member can enter card, that person can get arrival time. They can temporarily check their authorize user box to clear you.  

Funny thing is I am in the green lane, my credit card has a check by it ( and I don't have one posted) but hubby is blue. Not fretting anything with Princess anymore. It all works in the end. Thank.you

• Thanks 1

I had the same problem.  My husband was able to add our credit card but I wasn't.  I went into his app and authorized myself as a user under his credit card.  It was the only way I could get it to work on my phone.  

2 hours ago, jinpasco said:

We have been trying to add a card and keep getting " invalid number ". We tried on the app, on a laptop and on the desktop. Our TA tried. She even called Princess and they said it " must be the credit card company's fault". At this point may just leave it and let them do it at embarkation. Any idea on what we are doing wrong ? 

We had the same problem last week.  We called our credit card company and all was good on that end.  Eventually we had to add one card for my husband and a different one for me.  We are both now in the green lane. When we get on the ship we will have them switch me over to mu husbands card (as we have always used that card in the past).