How to request a diet caffeine free Coke in Mini fridge

1sttimerrt

3 hours ago, taxatty said:

Go to World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta where (at least pre-Covid) at the end of the tour they have many of the different worldwide formulas available for tasting and then pick the one you want for your next cruise.😄

They also had something like that at Epcot.  Sodas from around the world.

On 5/13/2023 at 9:41 PM, texanaust said:

Does anyone know if Silversea stocks Acqua Panna bottled water as a regular drink or if I need to request this in advance?

Pre-RCL initial investment AP was stocked as the standard bottled water with unlimited supply.  Starting in 2019 it became a special order.  No cost to the guest, but you do need to request in advance.  

During our Antarctica voyage, I was told they brought on 10 cases for our party of three.  We drank them dry at the two week mark.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 2:20 PM, canderson said:

So even if working through a TA, the request is made directly with SS?  This will be our first with SS as well, so not sure how they work this.  When cruising with Celebrity, although working through a TA for the reservation, we would get the email or call directly from the shoreside concierge soliciting any special requests that dealt with this kind of thing about 30 days out from boarding.

Anybody?  Do we contact SS directly even if booked through a TA?

On 5/13/2023 at 8:41 PM, texanaust said:

Does anyone know if Silversea stocks Acqua Panna bottled water as a regular drink or if I need to request this in advance?  Thanks.

Request it to avoid disappointment.   In USA, it's hard to beat Total Wine case price.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sailing from NYC next June, I’ll have to see if they’ll find me some diet mt dew!  It’s not just for breakfast, so I’ll need more than 24 for a 12 day cruise.  😇

Edited by admranger

On 6/1/2023 at 10:55 AM, 1sttimerrt said:

Well, I requested diet caffeine free coke through my TA over a month ago.

In the past, such requests required roughly 90-days notice due to the long lead times for procurement, and this was pre-C.