Erroneous Charge on my SnS

I just got off of a cruise 040923 and startied going through my SnS and found a charge of $23.01 that I did not make at the Red Frog Pub.  I had the drink package and did not order anything outside the normal drink realm.  Can someone please let me know who I can contact at CCL to try to have this addressed?  

Thanks so very much and Cruise ON!!

• Like 1

I understand your concern and while they say you have to bring up any charge issues before disembarking it may be possible to get it fixed. I don't know. But I do know that the time it would take to fix the $23.01 error will be worth much more than $23.01.

I would write it off as an educational expense and check my onboard account each day on the Hub app in the future.

• Like 10

Send an email to guestcare@carnival.com. Be very detailed and send a copy of your SNS bill with the item highlighted in some way.

You will receive an automated reply within a day, and should get a response from an agent in a couple days. I’ve done it before and have had good luck getting my problem resolved.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, icft said:

I understand your concern and while they say you have to bring up any charge issues before disembarking it may be possible to get it fixed. I don't know. But I do know that the time it would take to fix the $23.01 error will be worth much more than $23.01.

I would write it off as an educational expense and check my onboard account each day on the Hub app in the future.

I couldn't agree more.  In spite of those saying they heard from someone in days, as soon as you get to their web site and explain your issue, it clearly states that due to staff shortages it could take up to 4 - 6 weeks for a response.  I fought for a $199 credit from November to March so if you don't have plenty of time and patience, then let it go.  I never got my money but instead got an onboard credit.  I wish you luck and your post warns everyone to check out your statement while still on the ship.  Thank you.

• Like 1