Favorite Fast Food

lenquixote66

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Still not fast food 

What ever is in the front display is ready to be packaged. Just like the knishes and franks w accompaniments to those running in and out is fast. Many contractors and workers are on the go...

7 hours ago, Seamus6 said:

I like Arby's a lot but don't go there that often.  I end up at the golden arches far more often due to convenience.

I also like Quickway Japanese Hibachi

I’ll never understand the fascination with MacD’s burgers…fast food or not.  To me they are uniformly horrible.  I can get a far superior burger at one of our local pubs.  Even Wendy’s and Burger King are better than MacD’s.  

• Thanks 1

for me it is far from fascination....

Once or twice a month I am so busy it is a choice between eating at one of the 2 billion McDonald's, which always seems to be the closest and fastest, or not eating at all.  usually for lunch if I'm driving around for work.

If I have even a little more time to drive another few miles and look for something else, I'd be happier with Arby's, Quickway, or chick-fil-a.  or maybe Panera or pot belly

When I am going out with my DH on a Friday night we never do fast food...Maybe a pizza now and again but usually we try to do a non-chain or small-chain restaurant.  90+ percent of our dinners are made with my own two hands.

2 hours ago, Seamus6 said:

Once or twice a month I am so busy it is a choice between eating at one of the 2 billion McDonald's, which always seems to be the closest and fastest, or not eating at all.  usually for lunch if I'm driving around for work.

If I have even a little more time to drive another few miles and look for something else, I'd be happier with Arby's, Quickway, or chick-fil-a.  or maybe Panera or pot belly

When I am going out with my DH on a Friday night we never do fast food...Maybe a pizza now and again but usually we try to do a non-chain or small-chain restaurant.  90+ percent of our dinners are made with my own two hands.

I still rely on Burger King and their making my burger my way.

But A&W with the frosted glass of root beer w seasoned twist fries.

5 hours ago, Seamus6 said:

My wife and I only went to fast food restaurants when our children were very young and only occasionally.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly cannot remember the last time I ate a fast food burger and the last place I would go is Mickey D's......a salad from them, maybe. A frozen dessert, maybe....but as for a burger, I would possibly have a burger from Wendy's.  But to be truthful, If I go fast food, it is a chicken sandwich from a place called Culver's. Do any of you know them? They make the most delicious grilled chicken sandwich.....and you know what? It is fresh because it takes longer to get, even when at the Drive Thru. And of course I can tell by the taste too.😀 really good.

• 4 weeks later...