Hit a roadblock, what to do next.

jotjot

Try to check in four passengers, in two cabins for April 30, 2023, leaving Tampa. Got to,  "need a credit card" and could not go any further,  do I just wait to I get to the pier? I have a 12 pm check-in time. Do not have any boarding pass to enter the terminal. What do people that want to pay all cash do,  as they cannot check in online? 

5 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Is it possible to select “cash” instead of “credit card”. then present the credit card at check in?

I think that option was removed. You can usually only set up a cash account on board. 

We are in the same "boat" for our WOS.  I was able to check in myself and grandson with no card on him and still got the boarding time.  You can pay for your account in cash at guest services, mind you, the line is long the first day. 

10 hours ago, nimbex1970 said:

We are in the same "boat" for our WOS.  I was able to check in myself and grandson with no card on him and still got the boarding time.  You can pay for your account in cash at guest services, mind you, the line is long the first day. 

You don’t have to set up a cash account on the first day. They will ‘front’ you at least $100 before contacting you to give them cash or a card. I usually go on the second, even third day depending on what the line-up looks like.

Don't know form your answer if you have/not a CC.  If you do, simply enter the data in the check in process and then once on board go to GS remove the CC and convert it to a cash account.  Save you the hassle on the first day.

Ps.  I can't recall if they still take a pic of your CC at check in, and if so straighten it out at that point.

Edited by nelblu