S Class corner sky suite question

Mark_K

2 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Does the cabin and/or balcony size vary depending on deck, and if so, which ones are larger?

Thanks.

On S-Class ships?  Which ship?  We have sailed a number of times in the S1 aft corner cabin on S-Class.  Overall one of our favorites.

26 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

On S-Class ships?  Which ship?  We have sailed a number of times in the S1 aft corner cabin on S-Class.  Overall one of our favorites.

Equinox.  I like them too, but I can’t recall whether the balconies, particularly, were different sizes on different decks.

3 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

Equinox.  I like them too, but I can’t recall whether the balconies, particularly, were different sizes on different decks.

yes, but not by enough to make a difference.

in my signature there are links to Reflection and a Silhouette reviews that shows pictures if the aft corner S1 on those ships. 

This is not the sort of info which Celebrity like you to find out. if you look at the deck plans you will see that the number of the sunset cabins decreases across the stern in steps the higher the deck but not a lot so I feel they are all very similar. The corner cabins are roughly the same . The corner cabins have a metal pole in them . Not a problem for us , but some live in dread of banging into it in the night. When you come to deck 12 you are below the cafe which can be slightly noisy at breakfast if you are travelling in hot climates. If you winge about it you will probably get a credit against the next cruise . Probably the most important fact is what I call the "wedding cake effect" When you look up from a lower deck -  the decks above are looking down on your balcony.

On deck 12 corner cabins you have the window washing gear by the side rail of the balcony which has never bothered us , but does not look good in the photos

Hope that helps

• Like 1