Dailies for NCL BLISS 04-22-2023 to 04-29-2023

wacruiselover

2 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

You can find current Freestyle Dailies HERE:

LIVE ALASKA NCL BLISS 04-22-2023 to 04-29-2023 

Thanks to @graphicguy!!!

Thanks @ggTexasGal.  I’m having issues posting pics.  If things get better later in the week I will have dailies.  But, just a quick point, entertainment is shifting….sometimes by the day.  So, what is going on with this week’s cruise probably will have little

relevance to next week’s cruise!

As an example. Jersey Boys and SIX cast and support team are turning over at the end of this week.  There is bound to be some teething issues with the transition that will affect scheduling and personnel!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

You can find current Freestyle Dailies HERE:

LIVE ALASKA NCL BLISS 04-22-2023 to 04-29-2023 

Thanks to @graphicguy!!!

If using a PC to read the forum, NO. That's why I started this thread. I thought that @graphicguy might be too busy to post them so I was hoping someone else would.

I have been following this thread since it started. Just now I went back and reread every post from Page 16, Post 385 on. That's the one where @graphicguy ripped his pants on the plane. No Dailies. Is it just my PC? I'm using Firefox and have never had a problem with reading the Dailies or seeing the pictures.

1 hour ago, wacruiselover said:

If using a PC to read the forum, NO. That's why I started this thread. I thought that @graphicguy might be too busy to post them so I was hoping someone else would.

I have been following this thread since it started. Just now I went back and reread every post from Page 16, Post 385 on. That's the one where @graphicguy ripped his pants on the plane. No Dailies. Is it just my PC? I'm using Firefox and have never had a problem with reading the Dailies or seeing the pictures.

I think what we’re saying is the Dailies probably won’t do you much good as there are lots of changes happening from this cruise to your cruise.  And, internet has been problematic and pictures take an inordinate time to load.  So, given how onerous it is to post pics, I won’t be posting any more dailies!

Edited by graphicguy

16 hours ago, graphicguy said:

I think what we’re saying is the Dailies probably won’t do you much good as there are lots of changes happening from this cruise to your cruise.  And, internet has been problematic and pictures take an inordinate time to load.  So, given how onerous it is to post pics, I won’t be posting any more dailies!

So sorry that you felt obligated to reply to this thread. I know that you have been doing a wonderful job on reviewing your cruise. But there are a lot of others on the ship who might be able to respond to my request - or not. That is why I started a separate thread. It was not a reflection on you.  Also, please do not assume that you know what might be of value to me. I have been following the Bliss Dailies since the trip up to Alaska from California. It helps me get excited for my cruise.

Thank you for the kind offer - but I read those when you posted them in the previous cruise thread. I was hoping for ones from the 4/22 sailing but no worries - I'll be on board on Saturday and will take it as it comes. This will be our 4th Bliss / Encore cruise to Alaska and each one is different but wonderful. I expect this one to be no less grand. 😊