Internet package

bones774

28 minutes ago, bones774 said:

Can the 150 min package be shared/split between two people in same cabin? Both on at same time?

thanks

Any package can be shared by an unlimited number of device. But, only one device at a time can be logged on. We share one unlimited package between 4 phones (2 personal and 2 work), an iPad, and a laptop. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bones774 said:

thank you for prompt response

PS-do you know if Joy has internet station, i know some ships have been removed

I am not aware of any ships where the internet cafe has been removed. But, our last cruise on the Joy was right before the pandemic shutdown. 

4 hours ago, bones774 said:

Can the 150 min package be shared/split between two people in same cabin? Both on at same time?

thanks

I would only add that you might keep in mind that 150 minutes translates into about a half hour of actual online use...it can be slow, My husband's 150 minutes only equaled 20 minutes. I got the unlimited so that's what I recommend if you want a more relaxed online experience. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimCruise23 said:

No you can not. The internet is exceptionally slow, even the premium + streaming package. 

In April, 2022 on Getaway we were able to make Wi-Fi calls using the regular unlimited plan. In December, 2022 on Getaway we were not, even though we had the streaming unlimited plan. It depends on where in the world you are.

The internet, however, was not exceptionally slow. Except Cruise Critic. We've never experienced super duper slow internet. But, we have only cruised in the Caribbean and along the eastern seaboard/Bermuda.