Princess Mocktails Menu

2 hours ago, Crow9 said:

@555 Strawberries on fire is amazing.

Screenshot_20230504-070718.png

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You didn't scroll down far enough 

Thanks, my eye's aren't what they used to be. 

I thought they might have a chocolate banana. 

Guess not. 😥

@555 I have asked for drinks like the dirty banana virgin and I have not had a bartender told me they can't do it.  Normally I'm like 'What fruity/sweet/chocolatey drinks can you make non-alcoholic?'

Thanks for the list! I am going on my first cruise in June. I have been curious what the menu may look like.

I am a porter/stout fan. There was only one on that whole list. That's.......disappointing.

Edited by ckylec

1 hour ago, that said:

Perhaps the Choco-banana 

is the mocktail for the Dirty Banana

That's the one.

Do you know if it would it be included in the mocktail selections?

I personally would not consider that list a "complete" list...those are just the ones that apparently "came to mind" for whoever was in charge of putting a menu together.  Any bartender with any experience will know how to make MANY more drinks...or at least know where to look them up (as long as they have the ingredients!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 555 said:

That's the one.

It was for us in April, will sail again Memorial Day and will let you know.😉

1 hour ago, 555 said:

That's the one.

Just tell the bartender what you want and they can make a mocktail version of it for you. They are very accommodating.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 555 said:

Thanks, my eye's aren't what they used to be. 

I thought they might have a chocolate banana. 

Guess not. 😥

they have choco-banana.

Our favorites, though, are Key west Cooler and Zero Mojito. Also, a coke with crushed mint and lime is awesome.

CruiserN1 is correct - they can make you any drink as a mocktail. We asked for Dunes without alcohol for our kid. Doesn't taste the same, but he was happy.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

they have choco-banana.

Our favorites, though, are Key west Cooler and Zero Mojito. Also, a coke with crushed mint and lime is awesome.

CruiserN1 is correct - they can make you any drink as a mocktail. We asked for Dunes without alcohol for our kid. Doesn't taste the same, but he was happy.

Are the ingredients fresh meaning squeezed limes instead of the lime mix used to make margaritas,  I cannot have any form of a sugar in my drinks and was hoping for fresh ingredients.

21 minutes ago, gerig said:

Are the ingredients fresh meaning squeezed limes instead of the lime mix used to make margaritas,  I cannot have any form of a sugar in my drinks and was hoping for fresh ingredients.

yes, limes and mint for mojitos and mint-lime coke were fresh.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

they have choco-banana.

Just now, Itchy&Scratchy said:

yes, limes and mint for mojitos and mint-lime coke were fresh.

Thats great because I can't have any sugar of any kind.

1 minute ago, gerig said:

Thats great because I can't have any sugar of any kind.

the juices have fructose, while coke and sprite have corn syrup. I don't know what simple syrup is made from.

They do have diet coke onboard, but I can't say the same about diet Sprite.

15 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

the juices have fructose, while coke and sprite have corn syrup. I don't know what simple syrup is made from.

They do have diet coke onboard, but I can't say the same about diet Sprite.

Unfortunately I can't have fructose or corn syrup.  Oh well its water, club soda and coffee.

Although we haven't bought a soda package yet, I always though that all the mocktails (unlimited) were included in their soda packages. The one's I've tried with the plus package were exceptionally sweet, except for the banana. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gerig said:

Unfortunately I can't have fructose or corn syrup.  Oh well its water, club soda and coffee.

can yo do coke zero? it has artificial sweeteners, but tastes like regular coke.

I like diet coke taste better anyway, and that's what I drink.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

13 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

they have choco-banana.

Thank you for this confirmation. I can’t drink Alcohol so I’m so pleased to read they can put together other mocktails for me, and my youngster too 😃

Although I really enjoyed our P&O cruises, I felt the drinks choices were very limited. I hadn’t travelled on Princess before but they already sound better for drinks options

thanks again

Leanne

• Like 1

Key West cooler - super delish (pictured below). There is an adult version of it with alcohol, it's called the Ultimate Cooler (see the menu below).

20221124_135620.thumb.jpg.352aa8d75261345483e7fb964b7ac755.jpg

20221128_181701.thumb.jpg.f9eabcd66efb698361f9fc967bf801b4.jpg

This was the worst Midori Sour I've ever had. Looked fantastic, but it tasted awful. I am not sure the Wakeview bar bartender knew what he was doing.

20221124_135819.thumb.jpg.0bc9e785958fd0168e98fda24d11a829.jpg

So, we went to a different bar (next to the Salty Dog pub) and got Dunes instead, and it was beyond great: a similar recipe, but way better.

image.thumb.jpeg.ebcab40df917930e5363b2472035de2c.jpeg

But without alcohol, it's literally a couple of juices mixed.

• Like 2