Princess Mocktails Menu

26 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Key West cooler - super delish (pictured below). There is an adult version of it with alcohol, it's called the Ultimate Cooler (see the menu below).

20221124_135620.thumb.jpg.352aa8d75261345483e7fb964b7ac755.jpg

That Key west cooler looks great!

In that menu, are they little ‘AF’s next to some of the drinks showing that they can easily make an alcohol free version?

Thanks 😊 

16 minutes ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

That Key west cooler looks great!

In that menu, are they little ‘AF’s next to some of the drinks showing that they can easily make an alcohol free version?

Thanks 😊 

I don't think so. I think it's some premium liquor option or something like that.

4 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I don't think so. I think it's some premium liquor option or something like that.

That’s a shame but Thank you for letting me know. I’ll just ask the Bartender what they can do alcohol free instead, as well as try the listed Mocktails 😊

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 12:08 PM, 555 said:

That's the one.

Do you know if it would it be included in the mocktail selections?

Yes it is on the menu

IMG_3536.png

Edited by that

On 5/4/2023 at 8:50 AM, 555 said:

Thanks, my eye's aren't what they used to be. 

I thought they might have a chocolate banana. 

Guess not. 😥

You can order a Virgin Dirty Banana! The last time I was on the Sky another passenger was ordering as I approached my favorite Aft bar and she ordered a Virgin Dirty Banana… it was made with ice cream, chocolate syrup and a frozen banana in a blender! We watched them make it for her! I think she had a drink package so I don’t know what they would charge for it if you didn’t… she said it was too early in the day for the “adult version” but she would be back for that later!!

On 5/4/2023 at 10:09 AM, Crow9 said:

@555 Strawberries on fire is amazing.

Screenshot_20230504-070718.png

I agree!  I love the Strawberries on Fire and you don't miss the alcohol at all!  Very refreshing with a little kick of jalapeño!

I had one every day on the Enchanted over NYE!  YUM!

I would suspect that there a lot of standard drinks that the bartender can make as mocktails by just leaving out the alcohol.  Also although they  probably will not have them but one can get standard "alcoholic" beverages that have the taste of the real thing but do not have any alcohol in them.  

DON

4 hours ago, Jonibme said:

You can order a Virgin Dirty Banana! The last time I was on the Sky another passenger was ordering as I approached my favorite Aft bar and she ordered a Virgin Dirty Banana… it was made with ice cream, chocolate syrup and a frozen banana in a blender! We watched them make it for her! I think she had a drink package so I don’t know what they would charge for it if you didn’t… she said it was too early in the day for the “adult version” but she would be back for that later!!

Made with ice cream?  *perks up*