Accommodation name & address while applying visa when travelling on a cruise

shubanshk

Hi All. I am an Indian national who is currently the resident of UK (On a Skilled Visa (i.e. I have a BRP)). Now I am travelling on a cruise from UK. Cruise starts from UK, enter Ireland, then again enter UK and then re-enter Ireland and finally back to UK. Now I need to apply Multiple entry Ireland visa. So while filling the Ireland visa application form, they are asking me about the Accommodation name & Address but the thing is that when I reach Ireland, I will be staying on the cruise only and not on land. So I am wondering what address should I give. Basically below is the question for which I need to answer while filling the form:

Contact / Host in Ireland:
Contact details for Contact / Host in Ireland.
If you have no personal contact/host please give accommodation name and address.
Address Line 1:

Anyone wo has faced this similar situation, then please do help. Any guidance will be really appreciated. Thanks.

When a form to enter Greece (not sure if it's still required but at the time, one had to put all the places one was staying so they could reach you if there was a COVID issue) required an address for the cruise, I looked up the address of the port and used that. Another alternative is to contact the cruise company to see if they can give you the name of their port agent and use that info. 

Or contact the Visa office as LHT28 suggests.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Probably the name of the cruise line/ship

Maybe you can contact  the VISA office  for  clarification

Anytime you see this question and it’s regarding a port stop, the answer is the name of the ship (and cruise line).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Anytime you see this question and it’s regarding a port stop, the answer is the name of the ship (and cruise line).

The online form I had to fill out required an address and wouldn't accept something that wasn't a real address in Greece even though the box for cruise was checked. Name of ship & line wasn't enough. Bad form design, but an online form doesn't accept arguments. Cruise port address satisfied it and the form was accepted.

• Like 1