Online Check In

arpie05

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2023 at 3:05 PM, genealogyfan said:

I received luggage tags for my cruise in April.

Edit to add: didn't realize I was responding to a year old thread. 

😳

Are these like the old-fashioned paper tags that they mailed to you? Or are these printable off of the website when you're checking in?

😁

Edited by dmwnc1959

Why do they have you take your glasses off for the online picture? I realize you take your glasses off for your passport picture, but I had my picture retaken at Southampton last August at our Prima check in and was told I could keep my glasses on, just sunglasses off.

On 5/9/2023 at 5:51 PM, arpie05 said:

I am just complaining about the most difficult online check in I have ever experienced. This was my first with NCL since 2019 and the additional adding of a photo is ridiculous. They have made it very difficult to check in another passenger as well. My aunt is in her mid 70s. She doesnt live close or have internet. Sure she goes to the Library to use it but she doesn't know how to add the app or get a password for logging on. I've asked her to do - and she hasn't. You can't even add someone else credit card info - you can do the safety video for someone but not add a CC???! Seriously! I had to delete my cc info and select to add her to mine - but it was not clear that had to do that to get the option (back because when I did my check in - I didn't select to add her as I thought I was adding her cc). AND the  photo was so difficult. It thought every pic I took of me was blurry with my phone and camera. Should have option to add photo upon check in.  Thank you for listening 🙂

All you have to do is log in as the otehr person.  You did not HAVE TO add her to your CC.  Also how hard is it to click a couple of links to upload a photo?  It takes maybe 5 seconds.  Just upload any face photo.  They will most likely re-take one at check in anyway.