Royal - Inside Cabins Caribe Deck 10

thistledoo

I am looking at the mid-Aft group of 6 inside cabins on Caribe Deck 10 on the Royal.    They are surrounded by a lot of white space.   Can anyone tell me what that space is, and whether the cabins are noisy.   Thank you.

1 hour ago, thistledoo said:

I am looking at the mid-Aft group of 6 inside cabins on Caribe Deck 10 on the Royal.    They are surrounded by a lot of white space.   Can anyone tell me what that space is, and whether the cabins are noisy.   Thank you.

We thought the sideways ones were quite noisy.  

Thanks for the responses.   I was trying to split a sideways booking into a B2B and was having trouble finding an inside cabin available on both legs.   As luck would have it, a sideways on Baja popped up a short time ago for both legs, which I grabbed.

8 hours ago, thistledoo said:

Thanks for the responses.   I was trying to split a sideways booking into a B2B and was having trouble finding an inside cabin available on both legs.   As luck would have it, a sideways on Baja popped up a short time ago for both legs, which I grabbed.

Changing Cabins on a Back to Back Cruise is really not bad and no work. Your room steward will move everything for you. You do not even need to pack, we did, but not require.   Since it is known that you are Back to Back, the new Steward will clean and have your room ready. We went to breakfast, ate and then met at the Back to back meeting stop at 9:30, within 20 minutes they took us off the ship and back on the ship. Our new room was ready and waiting.  Also, if you have a bad cabin Steward, it is for only half the cruise. Have done both ways and both work. With different cabins, you have a better chance for a great upgrade. 

• Like 1