Wine Allowed to Be Brought in at Embarkation?

ILgirl

This is my first NCL after 15 plus Celebrity cruises.  I am sailing on the TA (also my first TA) on the Getaway .  Celebrity allows each passenger to bring aboard two bottles of wine.  I’ve never taken advantage of this perk on Celebrity.  With all of the sea days on a TA I was thinking it might be nice to have some wine to enjoy in my cabin.  Is this allowed on NCL and if so, what quantity?  Thx!

Just now, RocketMan275 said:

No fee if you have the Free at Sea drinks package.

Nice!  Our hotel is Athens is giving me a bottle, and my parents will give me theirs as they don't drink wine.  Good to know.  I wasn't sure if I was up to the challenge of downing those before the cruise.  (we only have two nights)

There is currently a huge discussion on CC (approaching 1,000 responses) regarding the issue of alcohol in the British Isles, as well as a couple of other places in Eurooe. That wine could come in handy (depending how things go in the future).

13 minutes ago, scubamargie said:

Do they limit how many bottles you can bring onboard? We do have the drinks package.

No limit, 

The more you bring the less they have to provide for you on the ship 😉 cost saving for them !

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, sebas030 said:

No limit, 

The more you bring the less they have to provide for you on the ship 😉 cost saving for them !

Thanks! Guess we'll make a quick trip to Total Wine before we sail.

1 hour ago, The Traveling Man said:

@sebas030 When we Texans say "Pardon my French" it has an entirely different connotation.

you have to pardon my english, french canadian here ! 😛

yeah I bet 😉

I had to add that to my signature as I was made fun of because of the errors I made in my post. English being my second language, I am not great at it 🤷‍♂️