Carnival Website Issues

ehyup71

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems trying to log-in to Carnival website?  I have not been able to log-in since last night to look at my bookings.  When I try to log-in I just get the little loading 'circle' like it's trying to, but it just stays like that.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 2112Rush said:

I have not been able to login for three days. Reported it to Carnival. Many others are having this problem also, as posted in Facebook pages for upcoming cruises.  ☹️

What kind of browser are you using? Can you be chance try another? 

3 hours ago, kelkel2 said:

What kind of browser are you using? Can you be chance try another? 

It's not my browser; I have tried on two different devices, cleared the caches and restarted. And as I posted may others are having problems with the website also.ScreenShot2023-05-20at4_24_01PM.thumb.png.f0a8929ecec3d82f6bc2625d2ccab995.png

I just talked to Carnival again and they confirmed there are still issues with their website (four days now) and said they hope to have it back up by Tuesday.

So ignore the posts here saying it your fault and you need to restart your computer, clear cookies and cache, or use a different web browser. They are mistaken and are not offering helpful advice.  

Thanks for update!  Still unable to log in to Manage Bookings as well, but I am glad to know it's not just me.  I don't cruise until September, so I have time to be patient.  I'm sure for those of you cruising very soon, it's definitely more frustrating!!