NCL Epic Winter 2023

Quick question to see if anyone may have any information.  My wife and I were looking to book a cruise on the Epic this Christmas since it was doing an extended stay in Europe this year (there were listing it as being there from December - April).  Now all of a sudden all of those dates are greyed out.  I can understand a few of the cruises selling out....but that entire time period is greyed out now only a week after it was showing all available.  I called NCL to see if I could book directly, and they told me that they are not showing the Epic at all for those dates.  They also said it may be a glitch in their system, but three days later it is still the same.  Does anyone know if they cancelled their winter European season on the Epic, or did everything really sell out?  Just curious.

1 hour ago, bassmaster150 said:

Quick question to see if anyone may have any information.  My wife and I were looking to book a cruise on the Epic this Christmas since it was doing an extended stay in Europe this year (there were listing it as being there from December - April).  Now all of a sudden all of those dates are greyed out.  I can understand a few of the cruises selling out....but that entire time period is greyed out now only a week after it was showing all available.  I called NCL to see if I could book directly, and they told me that they are not showing the Epic at all for those dates.  They also said it may be a glitch in their system, but three days later it is still the same.  Does anyone know if they cancelled their winter European season on the Epic, or did everything really sell out?  Just curious.

I just saw on another media that it’s being redeployed out of the Mediterranean. People booked will be getting emails about refunds and some future fcc credit.

2 hours ago, Mommapadraig said:

I just saw on another media that it’s being redeployed out of the Mediterranean. People booked will be getting emails about refunds and some future fcc credit.

What other media?

4 minutes ago, tomtcruise said:

Ugh. I’m on in early April…did they offer FCC on top of the refund?

Yes

Refund

plus a 10% discount coupon for rebooking another cruise before Dec 31, 2024

plus a 20% discount coupon for rebooking another Europe cruise before Apr 30, 2024

The 10% coupon and 20% coupon cannot be combined in a same booking.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, crazycatlady82 said:

I wonder if it's going back to San Juan? (Secretly, I hope so. I was on the April repositioning cruise from San Juan to New York and had a great time!)

I hope not. We're booked on the Viva out of San Juan. I doubt NCL is going to run two large ships out of San Juan right now.

6 minutes ago, macattack1111 said:

Redeployed to Cape Canaveral....we booked on this cruise in Jan 2024....8 of us together....non refundable flights...not happy about situation 😞

We will loose our non refundable flights too.What they are offering as compensation is nothing compared to what I have paid for flights!

For those with flights already booked…we just changed our cruise to the MSC Poeisa out of Genoa on Dec 26-Jan 5 in western Med.  I know it is not NCL but maybe that will work if you still want to visit Europe this Christmas