BON VOYAGE Coral Princess World Cruisers 2023

17 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Just backed out from Princes Wharf. The Auckland World cruise (6310C) is away....

coral_bridge(4).jpg.3ca88aaccbaa775a11382b598b47d13a.jpg

Bon Voyage! How exciting for passengers.  Do they still sing that beautiful moving Kiwi song?

My first cruise overseas was half a world cruise, with streamers and music farewell in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Bon Voyage! How exciting for passengers.  Do they still sing that beautiful moving Kiwi song?

My first cruise overseas was half a world cruise, with streamers and music farewell in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland. 

Now is the Hour?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Yes. How could I Forget?

It's such a lovely little song. Very special. Although it wasn't originally an NZ song but it became one and was well entrenched into NZ song repertoires when I was a kid. I may be wrong (because I was very young at the time) but I think I remember it being sung when the Lyttelton overnight ferries used to depart. Even though it was only a ferry there were always streamers and music. And, of course, when passenger liners departed it was sung.

9 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

It's such a lovely little song. Very special. Although it wasn't originally an NZ song but it became one and was well entrenched into NZ song repertoires when I was a kid. I may be wrong (because I was very young at the time) but I think I remember it being sung when the Lyttelton overnight ferries used to depart. Even though it was only a ferry there were always streamers and music. And, of course, when passenger liners departed it was sung.

It is only when you read this, you realise what we have lost - the magic memories of cruising.  No mention of the age or condition of the ships, just wonderful memories of cruising experiences.  

Auckland is being featured on Channel 9 Today Breakfast Show this morning, with a prize for families.  Only three hours from Brisbane to Auckland, so I'm going to check cruises from Auckland, plus South Pacific flights. 

Hi there Lovely people! Soooo excited! We will join you in Dubai to London phase of cruise then will head back over to Spain for more (Land based) adventures. Have booked a couple of excursions - Petra & a Half day tour in Morrocco - maybe some of you other cruisers will be on those too?  

Hoping we can have a catch up somewhere in our cruising days!

Sail away safe & Bon Voyage to those of you already on board or boarding soon! 🙂 xo

• Like 2

8 hours ago, arxcards said:

The cams are all looking nice this morning. I am glad that Quay West is also back up, but their HD stills are gone.

That good to know that the Quay West web cam is back :D

Shame about the stills 😞

Welcome to Coral Princess World Cruisers to Brisbane today, Tuesday, 6/6/23, 11-22c Cloudy. 

I hope everyone makes the most of the day in port because you have six sea days before Komoko, Indonesia on Tuesday, 13/6/23. 

Hope you are all settled in having fun!  What an adventure awaits you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Coral Princess has arrived in Brisbane to officially start her 2023 World Cruise! 🚢 😁

coral-bridge06062023.jpg

Officially started in Brisvegas today? I thought it started in Auckland last week or Sydney on Sunday.  Stu do not believe anything those Queenslanders tell you, they win a State of Origin Rugby League game and claim the world cruise as well

👹image.png.c5aaa32fa989cbcd6a720780b1d4af06.png

• Haha 4