Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

From the guy who may not even know what sport that is….

Last baseball game I ever went to was at the old Fulton County Stadium where the Falcons used to play. Last football game was at the Georgia Dome, which has also been torn down... 

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Last baseball game I ever went to was at the old Fulton County Stadium where the Falcons used to play. Last football game was at the Georgia Dome, which has also been torn down... 

Only a couple years for the Georgia dome. I remember the falcons playing Fulton county before the Georgia dome was built. I think the braves may have played there at the same time but I could be wrong. One of those old baseball stadiums has been converted to a football stadium for Georgia State. I know that.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

By the way if anyone hasn’t seen the Georgia dome implosion fail video. It’s a classic Atlanta highlight.

I remember that... Everyone woke up early to watch it live on the news, and then the bus ended up blocking the money shot. That ended up being bigger news than the actual event...

• Haha 19

1 hour ago, msmith198025 said:

It is, we had her on the Freedom on our Christmas cruise.  She was fantastic. 

Thanks! Greg, if you don't mind,  next time you see Zora ask her if she'll still be on late September, early October. 😎

• Like 6

That didn’t come out very good. This guy is walking backwards down the hallway with his legs strapped together. He gets to me and I tell him you can see where you’re going alot better walking forward.

IMG_7412.thumb.jpeg.8cce7ab730878ba40781c514e43f0354.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 16

Someone asked about scooters in the MDR but I forgot who it was. I came across a scooter guy in the elevator so I asked him. He said most of the time he parks his scooter in the front and walks to his table but they will allow him to drive it into the MDR and park near his table.

• Like 8

Oh while I’m thinking about that I was in the comedy line the other day and someone actually complained to Buzz about people in wheelchairs jumping the line. Buzz told him well it’s because of the Americans with disabilities act.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I remember that... Everyone woke up early to watch it live on the news, and then the bus ended up blocking the money shot. That ended up being bigger news than the actual event...

So then after that there were all kinds of memes of that bus blocking things.

IMG_7426.jpeg

IMG_7425.jpeg

IMG_7424.jpeg

IMG_7423.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 16