How to add internet pre-cruise?

ZoeyVictoria

I was looking at internet packages and wanted to know if the price shown was for the entire cruise or only one day. I “added to cruise”, hoping to see more information. Now I can’t find anything that indicates what I might have done. Where can I find that information?

Did you read the Description? When I look at it for my cruise there are several options. (8 options for my booking.) All of them include a statement toward the end: DURATION: ENTIRE CRUISE. DATA LIMIT: UNLIMITED.

You might want to see if it says the same for yours.

I was unable to find the description earlier, but just tried again and found it, thanks. I had clicked on “add to my cruise” for both browse and browse and stream, but cannot see any further info or verification or a charge to pay.  Nothing shows up under “already purchased”. I am afraid I have added both options and will wind up canceled because of a balance due. 

I think a better question would have been, “How can I see what I have ordered and how can I pay for it?”

I will probably have to call them.  I just booked this morning for July 20 and was so proud because I did the entire check-in this time with no problems and no reason to call. 

Although the website does appear to work differently depending on which countries version you access. I can only comment on my countries experience. If I chose an item to add to cruise, it's not actually added until the next page where I'd enter payment details, followed by a booking confirmed message. Then it'll show as already purchased. So, if you haven't added your card payment info you've probably not purchased anything. Hopefully. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

II think a better question would have been, “How can I see what I have ordered and how can I pay for it?”

When you select MANAGE YOUR BOOKING at the top of the webpage, you're given two options. One is to review your cruise via your booking number and the other is to log-in to your account. If you don't already have a MSC account, be sure to create one. When you log-in via your account, there is a section entitled "Already Purchased" which will answer your question. (Please note that it may be necessary to link your cruise confirmation number after logging-in.)

36 minutes ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

When you select MANAGE YOUR BOOKING at the top of the webpage, you're given two options. One is to review your cruise via your booking number and the other is to log-in to your account. If you don't already have a MSC account, be sure to create one. When you log-in via your account, there is a section entitled "Already Purchased" which will answer your question. (Please note that it may be necessary to link your cruise confirmation number after logging-in.)

Thank you, I was able to purchase internet!  I already have an account (two cruises on the Divina back in 2014 and one earlier this month).  I went to the section “Already Purchased”, which showed nothing.  I tried again to make a purchase and tonight when I clicked “add to my cruise”, the “add to cart” pop up appeared; yesterday, nothing happened.  I can now also see “Status: Booked” on the purchase page and also the “Already Purchased” section. 

Thank you to all of you for your help!  

Edited to add:  I also received the “successful payment”  message. 

Edited by ZoeyVictoria
  • Like 3