Discounts disappearing

graphicguy

Not sure if this was a glitch, but NCL offered me (others here, as well) a 20% discount for sailings to/in the Mediterranean if booked by June 22, 2023 and sailed this year.

So, found one this a.m.  20% discount shows up in my Account.  Was getting the details together to send to my TA when she comes in tomorrow so she can book it.  Go back to check on it, and the 20% discount code is gone.  My Cruise Next certs are still there.  But, my Mediterranean discount code is now gone.  Not an unsubstantial dollar amount as I was going to book a Haven cabin, so well over $1,000 savings.  

Anyone dealt with this?  I know they had similar situations for Alaska earlier this year.

Open for suggestions before I call NCL directly and get knee deep with them.

They just cancelled the December through April,2024 cruises and gave effected customers a 20% Discount on any European Cruise to be used from June 1 to April 30, 2024..

I wonder if they accidentally dropped one in your account and then caught the error before you could apply it. 

Gotta be faster on the draw next time!  🤣

1 minute ago, JandC_Cruising said:

They just cancelled the December through April,2024 cruises and gave effected customers a 20% Discount on any European Cruise to be used from June 1 to April 30, 2024..

I wonder if they accidentally dropped one in your account and then caught the error before you could apply it. 

Gotta be faster on the draw next time!  🤣

Dunno?

This discount has been in my account for months, and it just disappeared.

I’m sailing in Oct, so at least for now, those sailings are still on the schedule.

4 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Dunno?

This discount has been in my account for months, and it just disappeared.

I’m sailing in Oct, so at least for now, those sailings are still on the schedule.

When I have seen discounts like that in the past, they were for one specific sailing "Escape on May 4th", not a general discount. I don't currently have any on my account, so I can't show you what I am getting. 

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

When I have seen discounts like that in the past, they were for one specific sailing "Escape on May 4th", not a general discount. I don't currently have any on my account, so I can't show you what I am getting. 

It says…

”Just for you…20% off European fares if booked between May 17, 2023 and June 22, 2023”

There’s another discount called CRUISE FIRST, which you can buy a $250 certificate but it’s worth $500…just like Cruise Next.

I’m looking at the Epic in the Haven Spa Cabin.  11 day cruise, that using the 20% off and 2 of my Cruise Next carts, which I can use 2, brings the FAS FARE to right around $4K.  I consider that a great deal!!!!

• Like 2