Does everything have to be reserved in advanced on Oasis?

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

August will be mostly families cruising so reserve as early as you can.   

We had over 2000 kids on our last August Oasis sailing.   Book aqua theater as that filled up fast.

Thanks.  this makes it hard because i"m on vacation, I don't know what I'm going to be doing which night lol  

5 minutes ago, Cruisegirl138 said:

Thanks.  this makes it hard because i"m on vacation, I don't know what I'm going to be doing which night lol  

I'm the same.  I hate schedules while on vacation.    Book it when available and if your a no show they will give your spot to someone else.  

Edited by Sunshine3601

We're on Oasis in July. Onboard activities did not open up for booking until 30 days out, and by 12 hours after they opened, the Aqua show was sold out and the ice show had limited availability. Long time RC cruiser and to say we are ticked off is an understatement...

4 minutes ago, Endaar said:

We're on Oasis in July. Onboard activities did not open up for booking until 30 days out, and by 12 hours after they opened, the Aqua show was sold out and the ice show had limited availability. Long time RC cruiser and to say we are ticked off is an understatement...

Oh wow that’s ridiculous 

8 minutes ago, Endaar said:

They hold back some reservations, so try to book shows as soon as you board.  There is also a standby line for all the shows.  Get in the standby line early for the aqua show so you can get a decent seat and not have to sit in the splash zone.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

They hold back some reservations, so try to book shows as soon as you board.  There is also a standby line for all the shows.  Get in the standby line early for the aqua show so you can get a decent seat and not have to sit in the splash zone.

Oh great. Good to know ty 

• Like 1

My brother is a seat of his pants vacationer too.  Whichever way the wind blows.  Unfortunately when you have limited seating and 4500 people all trying to see the same shows, you can’t always go with the flow.  How’s that for a bunch of metaphors!  We didn’t always use the reservation, but we had something every night.

Open the app after you board.  You will see the shows and I am sure that many if not all of the times will have availability.  There is also a standby line at all shows, and almost always almost everyone gets in.