Please tell me about this Egg drop thing 😂

The Egg Drop is totally dorky but I always try to be there. 😁 Of course I try to make it to the Paper Airplane challenge as well. (I've never entered either one of them though..) One person who won the Paper Airplane challenge said she was from our home town but when I spoke with her she said she was really from a tiny town nearby but didn't say so because nobody would know where that was. I told her that's where I lived from birth to about age 7 and then off-and-on for many more years. Definite "small world" stuff.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

The Egg Drop is totally dorky but I always try to be there. 😁 Of course I try to make it to the Paper Airplane challenge as well

It does sound dorky

Tbh i think this is exactly why I like the sound of it 😂

the paper aeroplane challenge sounds good too. So much going on in the Piazza, one reason I’m looking forward to my 1st Princess Cruise 😃 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beshears said:

Is the paper airplane challenge where someone makes a paper airplane and see which one fly's the farthest?

That's another contest my DH never misses out in competing in. 

The people are given 5 minutes to fold their plane & launch it from deck 6 aiming for a large hoop. Sometimes they've allowed to go for distance instead. 

Some of the nerds, like my DH, take folding them very seriously.

• Like 1

My twins won the egg drop challenge on discovery in April 2022 by taping two stuffed animals together and sticking the egg between them. Can’t remember what they won, but they had a great time! 

• Like 1