Supply and demand

binman2

Well after sorting out insurance for stage 2 cancer prostate and then removel of offending organ looks like we are good to go in September. Was amazed at the price of the cruise paying £2.5 k for c deck balcony on launch day 2021 now £5 k to book same grade on select So paying the bit extra on the insurance is well worth it .So I guess it's well booked up with only a few cabins left on sale .

• Like 7

1 hour ago, binman2 said:

Well after sorting out insurance for stage 2 cancer prostate and then removel of offending organ looks like we are good to go in September. Was amazed at the price of the cruise paying £2.5 k for c deck balcony on launch day 2021 now £5 k to book same grade on select So paying the bit extra on the insurance is well worth it .So I guess it's well booked up with only a few cabins left on sale .

You certainly deserve a lovely holiday after your year of worry. I hope you are feeling alright after your op and I wish you a happy, stress-free voyage. Best wishes. Jane xx

• Like 7

1 hour ago, binman2 said:

Really pleased to hear you will be able to go on a cruise in September after a stressful few months. Enjoy looking forward to it.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, binman2 said:

Hope you have a great time. I know how stressful can be re insurance, as I had to re-sort insurance less than a week before my last cruise, and I have an appointment for treatment next week.

• Like 2