16 night cruise Luminae dinner menu

Z-Bird

We are in a suite on a 16 night repositioning cruise in Dec 2023 aboard the Eclipse.  I’d like to make some specialty restaurant reservations and wondered when or if the Luminae dinner menu will repeat itself?

Thanks!

Recently I've found that it is at the discretion of the F&B Manager.   In the past they always started with day 1 and went sequentially and then repeated.

Recently on Apex they changed to a random order that didn't even match up to what you would expect on the 1st and 2nd Chic nights.    They of course had Lobster on the Final Chic Night.    The menus were not published on the App until the day before the cruise.

Interesting reading the post from @Jim_Iain.  We have done eleven cruises since the resumption of passenger operations.  All eleven were in suites.  It seemed to me that the "normal" sequence we experienced in the past wasn't there.  A much more random sequence.  I have wondered if it is supply chain issues.   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Recently I've found that it is at the discretion of the F&B Manager.   In the past they always started with day 1 and went sequentially and then repeated.

Recently on Apex they changed to a random order that didn't even match up to what you would expect on the 1st and 2nd Chic nights.    They of course had Lobster on the Final Chic Night.    The menus were not published on the App until the day before the cruise.

Thank you - looks like the menu on this cruise may be a surprise!

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

On the TA we found the same thing, also found that several menus were repeated over the 15 night cruise.  Which is different than we found on former TA's.

• Thanks 1