Ultra spacious ocean view on Oasis?

We had one 2 weeks ago and loved it.  Bunk beds with small closet and a curtain.  Then area with couch/desk then bed.  Felt much bigger than a standard room

and our son loved the bunks.

we had 7310 I think - right beside aqua theater which was great to pop out and watch.  Loved location as easy to walk up to 8 or down to 6 and below.  

but only differences is truly the bunks and more surface floor area.  If you Google there are videos of the rooms.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, martikus said:

We had one 2 weeks ago and loved it.  Bunk beds with small closet and a curtain.  Then area with couch/desk then bed.  Felt much bigger than a standard room

and our son loved the bunks.

we had 7310 I think - right beside aqua theater which was great to pop out and watch.  Loved location as easy to walk up to 8 or down to 6 and below.  

but only differences is truly the bunks and more surface floor area.  If you Google there are videos of the rooms.

Thanks. I was just concerned with being all the way in the front. Sounds like you were in the rear.  Did you feel the motion more? 

but they hold a lot of people and as a solo next door, I was amazed at the noise level at times.

Large groups of families book several rooms and then they run back and forth and slam doors.   

just saying and sometimes one can hear the crew bar for a couple of hours around midnight.   But I did like the view out the front.  My next trip on Oasis I made sure I booked Oceanview not next to the bigger ones (which are in the exact middle of the front area)

• Like 1

Oh yes sorry we had balcony not view.  I apologize for misreading your type.  Not much motion.  I don’t think I’d do front if sailing from NJ - too worried they would need to use fog horn and I’d hear it.

• Like 1