"Specialty" teas? Are there any that aren't free? Anything that the Plus package would cover?

CoffeeBoy

3 hours ago, TN-Mountains said:

I was going through my photos and found a couple of screen shots I took of the Ocean Now menu.  These are the teas listed.  Hope it helps!

IMG_1112.PNG

IMG_1113.PNG

Did you try to order any of them?  In February they were all “out of stock”.  

8 hours ago, cjpj said:

What about at afternoon tea they have daily in one of the dining rooms? You'd think they would have a decent selection there.

Thats a pot of pre-steeped tea. BUT when I order Elite tea for 1 to my room I could get whatever tea I wanted. Just way WAY too much food

Screenshot_20230701-134037_Photos.thumb.jpg.a63f2c1a6defa5b8413962f2ba0c55d5.jpg

I asked for 2 scones and marmalade. 1st 1/2 of B2B they brought 1 dz scones, 1 bowl each raspberry jam / marmalade / cream (almost a pint of each), plus what you see here. 2nd 1/2  pictured here was more reasonable. But they made a big deal of setting me up both times with tablecloth & another table. Really sweet

Next time I'll ask at M&G if someone in a nearby room wants some (3 roll call rooms in same section -- midship / odd side). I just want 2 scones / marmalade or jam / cream ...

a snack not a meal