Price drop FCC, what can I spend it on

SpainAlien

I was lucky enough to get $500 FCC as a result of a price drop on my last cruise, it's now sitting on my account and it says it can't be used against taxes and fees associated with the booking so what can I spend it on? Can I used it for the DSC, excursions, room decorations, gifts, etc?

I am happy to call CAS to spend it but I'd like to have a shopping list in mind before I call.

FCC can only be used on a future cruise.  OBC used to be offered for after final payment price drops and that could be used for other purchases.  

Edited by Liljo22
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

FCC can only be used on a future cruise.  OBC used to be offered for after final payment price drops and that could be used for other purchases.  

And the future cruise has to be completed in 52 weeks.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

I was lucky enough to get $500 FCC as a result of a price drop on my last cruise, it's now sitting on my account and it says it can't be used against taxes and fees associated with the booking so what can I spend it on? Can I used it for the DSC, excursions, room decorations, gifts, etc?

I am happy to call CAS to spend it but I'd like to have a shopping list in mind before I call.

You can use it to help pay for an upgrade bid.  If you do the bidding there is a spot to apply FCC as partial payment if you win the bid.  

• Thanks 2