Paid for cruise in full and now shows we owe another $3k. Anyone else seeing weird things like this?

graceinga

We are waiting on a call back from Celebrity Customer Service (approx 100 minute wait) but I thought I would see if anyone else is experiencing this issue.  Our cruise is 40 days out and we paid it in full when we booked but today it shows we owe another  $3k for it.  

Regularly there are posts about this type of issue...

Resolution: call to confirm there is no outstanding balance and if possible have the CSA send an invoice verifying as such.

bon voyage

• Like 2

I made final payment on a September cruise on Thursday.  They have charged my credit card three times for it!  My TA is working on it.  They did do 1 reversal and turned around and charged it again!  Crazy!

• Like 1

I noticed the same thing owing $3000 more on my account night before last! I called right away and didn't have to wait too long. No explanation as to why and it was fixed without a problem. If I had not caught it myself it would have been a BIG problem. Probably the phones are backed up now with other $3000 glitches, ugh! Hope you get yours taken care of asap. 😊

We were half way through a cruise when £1547 appeared on our online account!  We contacted guest services who checked with head office. They confirmed it was an error, and that the promotions had dropped out. Said they could not remove it and just ignore it!  I worried the rest of the cruise as to whether the charge would appear on our card, but we have been home a few days now and so far only correct charges have been made to the card.