Wonder of the Seas wifi

3 hours ago, Newcruiser215 said:

Worked great for our cruise this past week. We even streamed from our phones to the tv. 

Can you please elaborate on this?  Were you using Apple or Android devices?  We were on Odyssey of the Seas this past February (they have the same casting feature on tv's) and I could not get it to work from our Apple devices.

21 hours ago, steveandjen said:

Can you please elaborate on this?  Were you using Apple or Android devices?  We were on Odyssey of the Seas this past February (they have the same casting feature on tv's) and I could not get it to work from our Apple devices.

I used an iPhone. It wasn’t perfect by any means but we got it to work. I did find that it worked better with the Hulu app than Netflix. 

15 minutes ago, Newcruiser215 said:

I used an iPhone. It wasn’t perfect by any means but we got it to work. I did find that it worked better with the Hulu app than Netflix. 

Good to know you used an iPhone.  Did you have to download anything extra?  Google Home?  Or did you just share like you would with AirPlay and pick the TV?

2 hours ago, steveandjen said:

Good to know you used an iPhone.  Did you have to download anything extra?  Google Home?  Or did you just share like you would with AirPlay and pick the TV?

Nothing extra. Just share like you would with airplay. We did find there was a 2-3 minute delay in the app finding the screen. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HUNKY said:

What is a good price for 1 device per day?

My rate on Wonder this fall is $18.99 per day for 1 device.

Anything under $20. I have 4 Wonder cruises booked/on hold (all spring break or summer) and they just go from $20.99 to $19.99 during standard CP sales like the one now. I'm hoping to save another dollar on Black Friday, lol.