Taxi cost from Port of Miami to FLL Airport?

LadyBerard

If you've recently taxied from Port of Miami to FLL Airport, what was the cost?  Last year, when we did a repo cruise from Boston to Miami and flew out of FLL, we were with 5 other people and I arranged transportation from Larry's Limos.  However, this Oct., it will be just my husband and myself who need transportation.  We would have purchased the transfers through Celebrity, unfortunately, it is only good for flights departing after 12:30 p.m.  Unfortunately, our flight departs at 12:25 p.m.

8 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

If you've recently taxied from Port of Miami to FLL Airport, what was the cost?  Last year, when we did a repo cruise from Boston to Miami and flew out of FLL, we were with 5 other people and I arranged transportation from Larry's Limos.  However, this Oct., it will be just my husband and myself who need transportation.  We would have purchased the transfers through Celebrity, unfortunately, it is only good for flights departing after 12:30 p.m.  Unfortunately, our flight departs at 12:25 p.m.

I received a quote from MJS Transportation for a shared ride from POM to FLL airport for next March 2024 at $20 pp