Coffee card

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Until the barista tells you your drink will take two punches and then it's much less of a deal.

My card gave me unlimited coffee and 15 specialty coffees on my 10 day cruise.  Never had a card punched, it was loaded on my account

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FastShip24 said:

Not really.   If you are a coffee drinker, it's a no brainer

It’s FAR from a no brainer. It all depends on what type of coffee you drink, what size coffee you drink, what ship you are on and who the F&B manager is and how they interpret the punch system. 
It isn’t always a good deal, and in some instances can be a money loss

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FastShip24 said:

My card gave me unlimited coffee and 15 specialty coffees on my 10 day cruise.  Never had a card punched, it was loaded on my account

I don't what kind of package you bought but the coffee card is a physical card which is punched as you buy the drinks.

16 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

It’s FAR from a no brainer. It all depends on what type of coffee you drink, what size coffee you drink, what ship you are on and who the F&B manager is and how they interpret the punch system. 
It isn’t always a good deal, and in some instances can be a money loss

Obviously you don't drink coffee

1 minute ago, FastShip24 said:

On what ship

I"m interested in what ship you had the 15 coffees put on your card.  This would be a new iteration of the "coffee card" and would eliminate the often asked question can the cards be held from cruise to cruise.

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I don't what kind of package you bought but the coffee card is a physical card which is punched as you buy the drinks.

I bought a card for a TA on the Brilliance of the Seas in November before the cruise. I never got a card, but apparently it was on my card. We are Diamond Plus and when we went to the Diamond Lounge they told us that we could get free coffee at the coffee shop, so they issued me credit for the card.

I hope the same happens on our next TA on the Oasis of the Seas.

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

I"m interested in what ship you had the 15 coffees put on your card.  This would be a new iteration of the "coffee card" and would eliminate the often asked question can the cards be held from cruise to cruise.

Grand Princess. 10 days out of San Francisco. I see they now put together a coffee soda package 19 dollars a day. If you and your spouse drink to cups a day and 2 sodas, it's break even

1 minute ago, FastShip24 said:

Grand Princess. 10 days out of San Francisco. I see they now put together a coffee soda package 19 dollars a day. If you and your spouse drink to cups a day and 2 sodas, it's break even

You are on the wrong forum... This is Royal Caribbean's forum not Princess 🙂 

9 minutes ago, IsanTom said:

I hope the same happens on our next TA on the Oasis of the Seas.

The ship losing your ordered coffee card, maybe, you getting specialty coffees without using your D+ drink vouchers, unlikely.

9 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

You are on the wrong forum... This is Royal Caribbean's forum not Princess 🙂 

Dude.  Do the math.  You get 15 speciality coffees for 36 dollars including tips.  That's 2. 50 percent specialty coffee.   Go to any land based coffee location and they can rant from 5 to 7.50.   It's not complicated

13 minutes ago, FastShip24 said:

Well, there is the disconnect. We aren’t talking about the same cruise line 

• Haha 1