Brittania Club

RockyRose

22 minutes ago, RockyRose said:

Hello All,

we have done 4 ocean cruises with Saga a total of 45 nights, but have not received any club details, have tried ringing and spoken to 4 people  to sort out plus the bot but to no joy, any ideas?

Membership tends to come... but very sloooooowly!

Keep an eye on My SAGA and ask for your membership discounts to be taken into account when yo book by phone.

19 minutes ago, RockyRose said:

Thank you, my saga doesn’t show all our cruises taken, which i have told all four people when phoning and was supposed to be sorted out in April, but still no result.

My Saga, to my knowledge, has never shown all the cruises taken. Usually just upcoming ones and very recently completed ones.

• Like 1

When we reached Bronze membership, think the letter came many, many weeks later, the luggage tags and lapel pin never came at all. But the bottle of wine was in the cabin on the next cruise (in those days it was Champagne, now it is Balfour Hush Heath, which to our mind is much nicer).

++++

2 hours ago, Glenndale said:

My Saga, to my knowledge, has never shown all the cruises taken. Usually just upcoming ones and very recently completed ones.

My Saga has never worked properly for me from day one.

In our case, it usually says, "you have no holidays or cruises booked with us" - even when they do show up, they then vanish after a week or so, which makes it annoying as I have to keep using the "manage my booking" log in each time for each cruise. Mind you, my details have been "temporarily unavailable" on and off for 2 months now, in between I get "there is a problem, please try later".

I will get round to asking if they can fix it, but as this has been going on and off for 9 years, I have my doubts.

It would be quite annoying were it not for the fact that Saga are one of the few companies that have Freephone numbers for pretty much everything - so I can always phone and talk to one of their cheerful telephone operators instead.

RockyRose

I don't know what you mean by "the bot" but earlier this year Saga decided that cruises booked through travel agents wouldn't be counted towards Brittania Club. Does this affect your number of nights?

• Like 2

Hi, 

All 4 cruises booked direct with Saga, I know what no sapphire means as I have exactly the same issue with “my saga.

1 hour ago, nosapphire said:

When we reached Bronze membership, think the letter came many, many weeks later, the luggage tags and lapel pin never came at all. But the bottle of wine was in the cabin on the next cruise (in those days it was Champagne, now it is Balfour Hush Heath, which to our mind is much nicer).

++++

My Saga has never worked properly for me from day one.

In our case, it usually says, "you have no holidays or cruises booked with us" - even when they do show up, they then vanish after a week or so, which makes it annoying as I have to keep using the "manage my booking" log in each time for each cruise. Mind you, my details have been "temporarily unavailable" on and off for 2 months now, in between I get "there is a problem, please try later".

I will get round to asking if they can fix it, but as this has been going on and off for 9 years, I have my doubts.

It would be quite annoying were it not for the fact that Saga are one of the few companies that have Freephone numbers for pretty much everything - so I can always phone and talk to one of their cheerful telephone operators instead.

My details have been temporary unavailable for getting on for a year.

Now they have removed my concierge,  except for booking excursions,  everything else needs a phone call  or email , my saga is a bit of a waste

Edited by Windsurfboy

On 7/17/2023 at 3:18 PM, Janet- said:

RockyRose

I don't know what you mean by "the bot" but earlier this year Saga decided that cruises booked through travel agents wouldn't be counted towards Brittania Club. Does this affect your number of nights?

There are some Agents Saga will use and your Brit nights will be recognised. Who they are? No idea