Bed setup

10 minutes ago, peacefrog said:

Who would I contact to get beds in 2 cabins set up how I'd like. I'd like to have it done pre-cruise so as not to bother steward once we're on board

thanks

Steward has to do it regardless of when.  They usually don't make changes until after you board anyway.   

16 minutes ago, peacefrog said:

Who would I contact to get beds in 2 cabins set up how I'd like. I'd like to have it done pre-cruise so as not to bother steward once we're on board

thanks

Call whoever booked your cruise and they can have it noted on the booking.  Just because it has been added doesn't guarantee that it will be set up correctly and you still may have to ask your cabin steward

• Like 2

Two weeks ago, a few days prior to boarding the Voyager I received an email with a link to a list of items and asking for my cabin preferences.  One of them was beds set together or apart.  First time I’ve received something like that.  They apparently paid attention to it because I changed the bed layout from what the original booking had listed, and it was in the new configuration.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anton said:

Two weeks ago, a few days prior to boarding the Voyager I received an email with a link to a list of items and asking for my cabin preferences.  One of them was beds set together or apart.  First time I’ve received something like that.  They apparently paid attention to it because I changed the bed layout from what the original booking had listed, and it was in the new configuration.

The cabin could have been set up the way you wanted it because the previous occupants had wanted it that way also.

54 minutes ago, peacefrog said:

thanks

How close are you to sail date?  See post #4 above; we received the same around two weeks before our most recent cruise.  If you are still months away, I'd just wait.

3 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

How close are you to sail date?  See post #4 above; we received the same around two weeks before our most recent cruise.  If you are still months away, I'd just wait.

8/10    and I booked online myself so no agent to ask

2 hours ago, peacefrog said:

8/10    and I booked online myself so no agent to ask

So your email should be arriving late July.  And ours did come straight to us, not our agent, so it was just a matter of clicking our preference and returning it.

• Like 1