Pacific Rim Menu Items Available at Mariner Compass Rose?

I have ordered the lobster tempura on the Mariner and Navigator CR with 24 hr notice. They do not have the PR menu, but if you know the dish. You want and they have the ingredients in the kitchen they will fix it with 24 notice. Also have various dishes from the speciality restaurants on the CR nene though out the cruise.

3 hours ago, labonnevie said:

Do you think I could get the PR mushroom soup and lobster tempura on the Navigator this November?

Yum…

Didn’t ask for mushroom soup but had the lobster tempura twice on our Dec cruise on the Navigator.

Had it earlier in the.PR on the Splendor in Nov and I thought the CR on the Navigator did a much better job, it was way over cooked in the PR. I have requested the dish numerous times on the Navigator and the Mariner precovid. It is my favorite dish!

• Like 1

We love the duck and watermelon salad. I believe it is a very popular dish. Does the Mariner have PR dishes as daily specials ?

If not who do we ask if this is possible on the Mariner?

Getting excited we have under two weeks till we sail.

Mention to your waiter.  He/she will bring the proper person to your table to get the job done.  They can only tell you no so ask for whatever you want.  We have ordered items not on any menu, like egg yolk ravioli, and they told us yes.

9 hours ago, welshfamily said:

We love the duck and watermelon salad. I believe it is a very popular dish. Does the Mariner have PR dishes as daily specials ?

They will make dishes on request as long as the ingredients are in the kitchen.

sometimes the Mariner and the Navigator have a dish or two as a special on the nightly CR  menu from one of the speciality restaurants. With over 200 days on those two ships we have never been disappointed with the food in the CR.

9 hours ago, welshfamily said:

When on Voyager earlier this year we ordered the lobster tempura from the Maitre'd. When you enter CR just ask the reception staff person and they will ensure that you are connected with the right person. 

Yes they had PR dishes as daily specials. As noted by many if they have the ingredients they will make whatever you want with 24 hour notice.