Could someone confirm or deny...

shepherd really

23 minutes ago, edgee said:

I emailed my TA and her supervisor. Told them of my displeasure that I upgraded 3 cruises to Simply More based mainly on information that two included wi fi s could only happen if passenger switched to Simply More. Unhappy that after Oct 1 I could have had the two connections by sticking to cruise only. They forwarded my complaint to their Oceania rep and were told that I was wrong and unless folks switched to Simply More they would still have only 1 wifi after Oct 1. Based on the info in this thread, I do not believe what this particular Oceania rep is telling my TA...but shows how dysfunctional this team that runs Oceania can sometimes be.

Great example of "it all depends on who you talk to". On the O website page that describes the way it will work, it seems clear. I guess we'll find out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, edgee said:

I emailed my TA and her supervisor. Told them of my displeasure that I upgraded 3 cruises to Simply More based mainly on information that two included wi fi s could only happen if passenger switched to Simply More. Unhappy that after Oct 1 I could have had the two connections by sticking to cruise only. They forwarded my complaint to their Oceania rep and were told that I was wrong and unless folks switched to Simply More they would still have only 1 wifi after Oct 1. Based on the info in this thread, I do not believe what this particular Oceania rep is telling my TA...but shows how dysfunctional this team that runs Oceania can sometimes be.

Interesting. I, too, pointed out to my TA that we would not have switched to SM if we had known that 2 logins will now be included. She was able to get it switched back to OLife. This weekend I planned to try to figure out if the excursions are priced correctly under OLife (I don’t think they are), so was waiting to see that before posting about it. But since you got the opposite response, here is an excerpt from my TA’s response. 

“I spoke to Oceania and they were able to put your reservation back to the original O Life. Now you will have the 2 WIFI log ins. You will receive a credit on your [credit card] for $798.00 ( page 2 of the  Guest Booking ).”

Tom & Judy

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, edgee said:

It appears you can simply switch back to Olife and then you will not be unhappy....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edgee said:

Ed

A lot of posts here are speculation , wishful thinking & mis information

I would wait & see or try to switch back to your original  deal

then just buy a 2nd wifi account  is you  need it

JMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1