Apex or Edge Sunset Veranda - Advice

quacker5

12 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

I remembered that too late. I think you only have about 3 minutes or so to make the correction 

Message the moderator and they can do it for you  -)

Looks like it's been sorted for you  ;-)

Edited by Presto2

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

Message the moderator and they can do it for you  -)

Looks like it's been sorted for you  😉

Actually I did ask the moderator to delete my earlier post after realizing I couldn’t delete the photos I added by mistake. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Presto2 said:

We had 11270 on the EDGE and it was a fabulous cabin. The balcony was large and we had 2 sun loungers. Plenty of room and not at all small. The door to your cabin was a shared corridor with the suite - if that makes sense.

😂 that’s a coincidence because we were on the Edge in 11270 in 2020 and in 11271 in 2023.

I concur with all your comments.  You need to act quickly as because there aren’t any traditional balconies other than SV in the back of the ship, they usually get booked fast

Below is a photo with the lounger and 2 deck chairs

IMG_1096.jpeg

Edited by Cruise till you drop
  • Like 1

We were on the British Isles cruise in May in SV 7323.  We heard the bass every night some times until midnight.  We would never get a SV on the deck 7 again on any Edge ship.  We should have compained but didn't want to mess with moving.  We really like the stateroom it was huge.  Didn't get to use the balcony because of the cool weather

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 11:25 PM, Cruise till you drop said:

😂 that’s a coincidence because we were on the Edge in 11270 in 2020 and in 11271 in 2023.

I concur with all your comments.  You need to act quickly as because there aren’t any traditional balconies other than SV in the back of the ship, they usually get booked fast

Below is a photo with the lounger and 2 deck chairs

IMG_1096.jpeg

Happy memories !!!! SNAP !

On 7/22/2023 at 1:39 PM, JLS07 said:

...Our Apex was 11th floor and towards the starboard side (third from the end) and the Beyond was 10th the middle port SV.  Both were wonderful.  

While it wasn't an issue on the 11th floor, we could SLIGHTLY hear the buffet, and I would imagine on the 12th it would be much louder.

@JLS07 I am going to be in 11272 on Apex next year. Sounded like you were in the same cabin. I hope you left the loungers when you disembarked. 😉

Other than the slight noise from Oceanview, are there anything else I might find concerning? Did the door facing the long corridor bother you at all?

On 7/24/2023 at 1:45 PM, GreenDice said:

@JLS07 I am going to be in 11272 on Apex next year. Sounded like you were in the same cabin. I hope you left the loungers when you disembarked. 😉

Other than the slight noise from Oceanview, are there anything else I might find concerning? Did the door facing the long corridor bother you at all?

That was the exact cabin.

The hallway was actually nice because it was clear which was our room - the one at the end.  The only people down there are the 4 rooms (suite and room next to it, and the room to your right of the door).  Very private and quiet.

And I am exaggerating the noise maybe a bit.  When you are outside and when people are moving tables and chairs around we could hear it.  It wasn't like there was a ton of noise all day and night.

Edited by JLS07
  • Thanks 1