Constellation Theater times

That is the usual schedule.  But, there can be exceptions.  Pay attention to relevant entries in  "Passages"--the daily 4-page (usually) brochure provided to every Suite each night containing timetable for next day's social activities; performances in all venues; and dining hours in all restaurants.  (Together with the usual promotions for jewelry and spa services.)

GOARMY!

16 hours ago, Buckeye@sea said:

Doing a ten day Venice to Athens on Splendor this October.

Which sailing are you on?  We're on the one departing Venice on 20 October.  Hoping for some nice weather and smooth sailing on what looks to be an interesting itinerary!

1 hour ago, Buckeye@sea said:

Loriva ... we will be on the same sailing ... very interesting itinerary ... very late in the season with less crowded portsQ

We have a roll call going.  Not very active but come on over and say hi if you wish.

Busy trying to plan.  It will be only the second time for DH in Venice and Athens, so trying to come up with ways to maximize our time there (which includes just wandering aimlessly in Venice!)  All the other ports except Kusadasi will be new to us.

On 7/22/2023 at 5:10 PM, Buckeye@sea said:

Thank you. Shows are often not-to-be-missed. Do not want to schedule dinner too late to miss the show. Or too early to miss a few good cocktails

Isn't there always at least one bar that's open? 😜

36 minutes ago, GMIAC said:

Isn't there always at least one bar that's open? 😜

First bar to open in the morning is Coffee Connection (with limited selection -- mostly what folks might like with coffee) at 6:30am. Last bar closes at 12am (ish).  6.5 hours no bar! Oh No 🙀!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, RELS said:

First bar to open in the morning is Coffee Connection (with limited selection -- mostly what folks might like with coffee) at 6:30am. Last bar closes at 12am (ish).  6.5 hours no bar! Oh No 🙀!

I recently read an article about the dangers of drinking. So I decided to give up reading.  😊

• Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...

I am a bit of a 'planner' and wondering if it is possible to get advance notice of what entertainment in the Constellation Theatre will be on board my Explorer voyage from Bangkok to Bali this November. It would be nice to know as it may affect what time I plan dinner reservations. Thanks experts!

1 minute ago, TheShag said:

I am a bit of a 'planner' and wondering if it is possible to get advance notice of what entertainment in the Constellation Theatre will be on board my Explorer voyage from Bangkok to Bali this November. It would be nice to know as it may affect what time I plan dinner reservations. Thanks experts!

I know. This is kind of driving me nuts too. I want to know! I'm sure once we get there we'll just go with the flow and get everything in, but, as they say, planning is half the fun. 

• Haha 1

You will not know the evening entertainment until it is posted in Passages the night before. Shows usually begin at 9:30. Every once in awhile there will be entertainment before dinner (which opens at 6:30), for example a Cabaret show put on by one of the Regent Entertainment team in a small lounge. The Crew Capers show is always before dinner, often 2 nights before the end of the segment.

• Thanks 1