Blogging from the Sapphire Princess

PescadoAmarillo

Most certainly a "doable" flight.  Ez-Air is unfortunately overly conservative.  You will need to book with airline(s) directly for the return.  You can always use Ez-Air to book a one-way to the port if the pricing is better.  (Often folks report not saving much domestically using Ez-Air with the main advantage being the flexibility to make changes).

24 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

These are the only docs I photographed. Hope they help. 

IMG_4041.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

Thanks for checking. I was looking for the sheet with the various color group times and times for self disembark. 

Im not sure if they would allow us to sign up for the direct to airport with an 11:40 am departure.

Just got off a 2 week Caribbean cruise and caught a cough/cold midway through the second week.  It was very miserable flying home from Ft. Lauderdale.  I wore a mask and kept telling people it wasn’t COVID, but you do get stares.  Can’t imagine flying home from Vancouver not feeling well. 

42 minutes ago, Alaska05 said:

Thanks for checking. I was looking for the sheet with the various color group times and times for self disembark. 

Im not sure if they would allow us to sign up for the direct to airport with an 11:40 am departure.

Just got off a 2 week Caribbean cruise and caught a cough/cold midway through the second week.  It was very miserable flying home from Ft. Lauderdale.  I wore a mask and kept telling people it wasn’t COVID, but you do get stares.  Can’t imagine flying home from Vancouver not feeling well. 

You should be fine. The form (attached above) states that flights after 11am qualify. It is a wonderful program (can’t emphasize that enough). 

4 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

You should be fine. The form (attached above) states that flights after 11am qualify. It is a wonderful program (can’t emphasize that enough). 

Thanks again.  I hadn’t read the form thoroughly.

• Like 1