Room Service

1 hour ago, tigger8792 said:

Is room service free if you are staying in a Grand Suite or above?

Yes and you can order from the MDR menu any time it is open in addition to the regular room service offerings.

• Like 1

are you able to use the tv to order room service from the MDR or does the tv only allow you to order regular room service?  We are in a suite on Allure in a few weeks.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, slyster said:

are you able to use the tv to order room service from the MDR or does the tv only allow you to order regular room service?  We are in a suite on Allure in a few weeks.  

Can't order from the MDR via the TV, You or the Concierge have to call.

Also note you can only order Dinner from the MDR menu, any other time is from the standard room service menu.  (not to say some have had other luck, but that is not the standard unless Star Class)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisegus said:

Can't order from the MDR via the TV, You or the Concierge have to call.

Also note you can only order Dinner from the MDR menu, any other time is from the standard room service menu.  (not to say some have had other luck, but that is not the standard unless Star Class)

I have heard conflicting reports.  I have read you can order from MDR for breakfast and lunch too. Others have said yes, some no. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, slyster said:

I have heard conflicting reports.  I have read you can order from MDR for breakfast and lunch too. Others have said yes, some no. 

Royal's official documentation states "dinner" if you are able to get more, consider it a un-entitled bonus

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

Royal's official documentation states "dinner" if you are able to get more, consider it a un-entitled bonus

We have routinely ordered all three meals numerous times during a cruise from the MDR while in a full  suite with no push back at all from room service (And we always sail in full suites).

• Like 2

On 7/27/2023 at 6:12 PM, slyster said:

You need to call room service and let them know you are ordering from the MDR menu.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, orville99 said:

We have routinely ordered all three meals numerous times during a cruise from the MDR while in a full  suite with no push back at all from room service (And we always sail in full suites).

thanks for confirming

edited:  I see you answered my question in your next post about calling the room service for ordering off MDR menu.  Thanks!

Edited by slyster
  • Like 1