Future Cruises

Irish clare

Good Morning, i am sailing on the Celebrity Edge in September (in 39 days as my countdown app tells me 🙂 ) and am looking at booking my Christmas 2024 cruise - does the Future Cruise desk on board give you a good package / deal or is it just the same deal i can get from my travel agent at home 

Many thanks 

I’m sure there are many experiences but for us, we bought a $200 cruise certificate that got us

1) all the perks offered online

2) only $200 deposit was required

3) $200 OBC

4) one category upgrade discount that was valued at about $200

So for us, I think we got about a $400 benefit and the small deposit 

• Like 1

The amount of OBC will depend on the length of the cruise you are booking.

The one category upgrade is available to everyone who has sailed on Celebrity, nothing to do with booking on board particularly

The lower deposit is nice, and one of the main inducements for going to future cruise sales.

The price of the cruise will be the same as if you’re booked online

The Captains Club one cat upgrade is only good for certain sub-categories and does not include getting an outside cabin for the price of an inside cabin, a veranda cabin for the price of an outside cabin, etc.  Here are the specific allowable upgrades:

image.png.c9ecb9cf822d50d1c92c6a152e0edd6e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Irish clare said:

Good Morning, i am sailing on the Celebrity Edge in September (in 39 days as my countdown app tells me 🙂 ) and am looking at booking my Christmas 2024 cruise - does the Future Cruise desk on board give you a good package / deal or is it just the same deal i can get from my travel agent at home 

Many thanks 

Generally, the "specials" are always the same on the ship.  Same as booking online with Celebrity except for getting more OBC and a reduced deposit.  Your travel agent may offer you some incentives and you need to compare.  If the agent is a big one who has reserved a block of rooms, you may do better there.  I have found the prices are about the same with most agents.

46 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

The "deal" for booking onboard is reduced deposit (other than suites) and additional OBC for booking onboard according to this schedule

image.thumb.png.d1b7f06a4fa0577df50f40aa67c1b719.png

What would/could the additional offer be?

38 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

It means it's able to be combined with whatever the standard promo is.  Like right now the 40% promo.  Basically it means nothing!

Thanks! I kind o' thought so.......just used a certificate to book a cruise and got an additional $150 OBC, but nothing else. Was just curious if I had missed out on anything else😃 Anne