Eurodam neptunes

gizmodog

32 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Discussed here frequently. Deck 4 aft corner balconies are by far the biggest. 

None are fully covered. Probably 3/4s covered.

My favorite cabins on the ship - definitely my Happy Place.

Four years ago we booked a Neptune Suite on the 8th deck on the Eurodam.  All of the aft corner Neptune balconies on decks 4-8 are larger than the Neptunes on the side with the 4th deck aft balcony being the largest.  The 8th deck Neptune was a great hangout space for our large group (ten) including four teenagers.  They had easy access to pizza and the Dive In on the 9th deck.  We had no problem with noise from moving furniture near the SeaView pool in the morning.  

• Like 1

And, they have the benefit of being SB rooms which cost less than the SA Neptunes that are midship. If you want ginormous balcony space, these are your goal. Granted, you have to pack a light lunch for the trip to the Neptune Lounge, but spacewise, they can't be beat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, POA1 said:

And, they have the benefit of being SB rooms which cost less than the SA Neptunes that are midship. If you want ginormous balcony space, these are your goal. Granted, you have to pack a light lunch for the trip to the Neptune Lounge, but spacewise, they can't be beat.

Not certain, but I think that these aft wrap cabins have slightly smaller interior cabin space than the mid-ship Neptunes.  I do love the balconies though.

55 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Not certain, but I think that these aft wrap cabins have slightly smaller interior cabin space than the mid-ship Neptunes.  I do love the balconies though.

They do. Probably why they are SBs, rather than SAs.

3 hours ago, POA1 said:

After taking long walks to the Neptune lounge on a previous cruise, for our last one I booked a cabin about three doors from the entrance! Well worth it, as I didn't hesitate to pop in with any simple question (or for more ice or a drink).

16 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

They do. Probably why they are SBs, rather than SAs.

Originally they were SCs.  Then HAL started seeing their popularity and moved them up.  I really liked booking them when they were SCs!

• Like 1