Shows

cds62

We haven't sailed since before Covid and are booked for a cruise in early September. I just was able to book our shows but unlike previous cruises I did not see the option to book a headliner show or comedy show. Is this something new that Royal Caribbean is doing?

20 minutes ago, cds62 said:

We haven't sailed since before Covid and are booked for a cruise in early September. I just was able to book our shows but unlike previous cruises I did not see the option to book a headliner show or comedy show. Is this something new that Royal Caribbean is doing?

Did you try the website via the planner? That's where I got all mine booked. 

Oasis class has been doing this since it came out over 10 years ago. 

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

There have been reports of the comedy show opening for reservations later than the other shows on some ships.

Also sometimes you can book all the shows on the app except comedy. Comedy you had to go online for at least one of mine.

We could book online for next month before on the app. .. I think I saw for bella1 online opened first. Check both. I was able to book all 5 shows for allure last week online. Used to be 4 but blue planet added for a 5th. Or whatever it's called. Havent seen it yet. 

13 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I was able to book the comedy club along with all the other shows (except headliners) as soon as they opened on 8/2 for my September Wonder sailing.

Same here for Wonder in June but other ships have been releasing the comedy show later than the others for some reason.

On 8/8/2023 at 7:21 AM, Biker19 said:

That info should be listed in the app - look at the current sailing.

Reserved all but headliners show- any person who has recently cruised know what dates and times this show will be available?  will move other shows to see this one- not a fan of cats and can scratch that show if necessary.

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

any person who has recently cruised know what dates and times this show will be available?

Again, if you set the app to the current sailing, it should list the shows, including the headliners.