2025 Transatlantic??

Denmal

When does Celebrity release their 2025 transatlantic itinerary??  Interested in a cruise ending in Barcelona.   Saw the one I like for March 2024 but Interested in same one for 2025.

Thanks

Hopefully Celebrity gets some interesting TAs

The only interesting one in 2024 is  Lisbon to BA , on Equinox, besides that they all same old ports and less days probably to pay out less OBC with SHC 

Noticed Princess has some more interesting ports like this 

IMG_5831.thumb.png.1647aa6f93f2205d5e537fd92f55198d.png

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

The only interesting one in 2024 is  Lisbon to BA , on Equinox, besides that they all same old ports and less days probably to pay out less OBC with SHC 

Thanks for the response.   I should have been specific.  I am looking to go from the US to Barcelona in the spring.  I do agree the above cruise is great. We have actually done that itinerary  on Princess before.  

I saw the 2024 celebrity cruises going over stop in Bermuda that is interesting to me as I have never been there 

6 minutes ago, Denmal said:

Thanks for the response.   I should have been specific.  I am looking to go from the US to Barcelona in the spring.  I do agree the above cruise is great. We have actually done that itinerary  on Princess before.  

I saw the 2024 celebrity cruises going over stop in Bermuda that is interesting to me as I have never been there 

I will have to watch for it in 2025 , 
Did the Reflection TA in April with a stop in Bermuda, once and done 

A person on the cruise went scuba diving there and pass away on the dive 😢

27 minutes ago, Denmal said:

That’s what I’m interested in. A TA has always been on our bucket list and an April sailing would coincide with my 70th birthday 

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2023 at 7:28 AM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

They have cut back considerably on the ports on TA. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 7:28 AM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Sadly the 2024 Lisbon to BA transatlantic on the Equinox was canceled by Celebrity earlier this year when the Equinox was shifted from South America to the Caribbean for 2024-25 (one of three of my planned cruises canceled by Celebrity when ships were redeployed to the Caribbean). Its replacement crossing is far less interesting IMHO. 

4 minutes ago, BytownMatt said:

Sadly the 2024 Lisbon to BA transatlantic on the Equinox was canceled by Celebrity earlier this year when the Equinox was shifted from South America to the Caribbean for 2024-25 (one of three of my planned cruises canceled by Celebrity when ships were redeployed to the Caribbean). Its replacement crossing is far less interesting IMHO. 

I was booked on that TA to BA , nothing else is that interesting foe 2024

i believe 2025 will also be a disappointment 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniPac said:

Any new information on when they will be released?

In the past the next round of transatlantic cruises would be announced late November/early December but with new management and the way they keep changing the schedule, who knows.  They recently canceled several 2024 transatlantic cruises(Beyond, Apex twice) so even when they do announce the schedule make sure you get good independent trip insurance.