Question on 300 wifi minutes included

SakeDad

Last sailing we had unlimited wifi with Plus package so I never thought about it. But if we just have the 300 minutes (a) is that per person or per reservation? (b) Does that 300 include when you are on the NCL app onboard on wifi? If not how do they tell when you are on non-app wifi? Sorry to sound so newbie, trying to decide if we need to do the Plus package for a 17 day or not. We are OK with limited wifi as we can use it in ports, just trying to figure out how it works onboard.

Thanks

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

The 300 minutes is time that you spend specifically logged in to internet access. You can be connected to the Wi-Fi all the time, but need to then log in to get internet access.

Using the app is completely different.

Yes, I'm a blond.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SakeDad said:

But if we just have the 300 minutes (a) is that per person or per reservation

Unless I'm blind (totally possible), no one has answered this part yet. The 300 minutes is per person, using as many devices as you'd like.

• Thanks 1

Ok,  not blonde,  but still totally clueless.   Can someone walk me through, step by step,  how to use the minutes.  I would like to just text home once in awhile,  just to say Hi,  how's everything at home,  we're OK,  that type of thing.  How do I log in and out?   I really am not good at this stuff.😕  Thanks for any help.